Adding Some Quality Time: Pull Out the Sketch Pad


One day last week, Martin asked me if I wanted to spend time that evening drawing. That is not a typical thing for Martin to ask. He is definitely a very outdoors kind of guy, and I don't believe I've ever seen him draw anything. But I was so excited that he asked and that he wanted to spend time being creative together. He decided to draw one of his favorite coffee mugs (the man loves his coffee), and I decided to color one of my grandfather's old hats. It was pretty fun, and it inspired some new stationery designs.




The inspiration...my grandfather's hat hanging on the wall. 


Martin did a great job as well! That's our coffe mug from 2 Story coffee shop in Athens, Georgia!
Photos by of Texture Design Co.



No comments :

Post a Comment

1 09 10