5 Inspiring Blogs: When You Need A Little Break

_____________________________________________________________________________





Who doesn't love looking at pretty pictures and creative ideas?! Some days you just need a breather or a little inspiration. Below are my favorite blogs to visit when my creativity is waning. Some offer great tips, others suggest great products, and a few provide realistic DIY projects! When I need a to take a little time out, these are my "go-to" sites. (If you were needing a break right now, you're welcome!)



Emily Jones writes this blog about home decor, graphic design, life, and her faith. I feel like she and I could be best friends, lol. Which I guess says that she is a good blog writer! She has fabulous DIY projects and fun freebies available! I also enjoy reading her perspectives on life. @jonesdesigncompany

Nole Garey launched this blog in 2008, and it has exploded. It offers a variety of "entertaining ideas, diy ideas, wedding invitation features, baby products, and home decor inspiration." I love visiting the blog because it always has something new. They post 2-4 times a day! Perfect for all your needed breaks! @beautifulpaper

The Elle & Co. blog has so many useful tips for people in the creative industry. For example, one of the recent blogs is on SEO optimization! I probably need to go read it. But not only is the content very useful, it is always displayed in a beautiful manner! So it actually makes me want to read it! ha! @laurenelizhook

 My favorite thing about ABD is the constant splash of color! I follow Ashley on Instagram because every day is a big bright serving of color! She writes about her design projects, her style, and her favorite products. @ashleybrookedesigns

This is a new favorite for me. I love her fashion and decor suggestions. But I especially appreciate her posts about Charleston! (great person to follow on Instagram!) @looklingerlove


So that about sums up my "go-to" sites right now! When I need that mental break, these ladies sure do offer some beautiful photography and fun ideas!

-Emily

1 comment :

  1. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.
    https://www.ivoignatov.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

1 09 10