Adding A Nursery: Our Favorite Mobiles

_________________________________________________________________________________



While I was researching for the new nursery prints featured in our ETSY shop, I came across several precious mobiles for babies!  So I thought, why not share my favorites with others!? Perhaps you are in the process of decorating a new little nursery. If that is the case, congrats on your little one, and enjoy these cuties!! (To avoid any questions...we currently are not planning a nursery! :) I figured that question might come up! Someday though!)









I love the combination of mint, peach, and gold! 





I just find this so creative. Not your typical nursery mobile!





I gravitate towards anything coastal...including these baby fish!





I'm such a sucker for color, and this color combo just makes me smile!





The simple lines and bold colors make this mobile very eye-catching.






These little bunnies are so sweet; they are a perfect touch  for a light and soft nursery.





Great combination of patterns and textures on this one!





Nothing cuter than a little-bitty elephant! So soft and sweet.

Well I definitely recommend checking out these shops! A big thank you to all of them for allowing me to share their items.

Also, just a reminder to check out our new Etsy shop! We are still adding more items to it weekly. Our newest section is the nursery prints!


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

1 09 10